Saturday, September 27, 2008

Al-Fatihah..

One of my fren has passed away last Sunday..
His name is Amin but I used to call him 'Black'..
He and his fren involved in an accident on the way back from Perak to UiTM Arau, Perlis..
If I'm not mistaken the accident happened in Sg. Bakap area at 6.25 pm. ..
Im so sad bcos I've promised with him to go back to Ipoh together for celebrating the Eid..
But now, he's gone..
Im so shocked..
Till now I'm still can believe that he gone forever..I'm still feel that he is still alive..
Yesterday, I went back to Ipoh only with his best fren..
All along the way, I cant stop thinking of him..
But, what can I do..
The one who has gone would never come back..
I hope that Allah will bless his soul..
Amin...

1 comment:

Nad Eusoff said...

sedih...
mesti kaw sedih gile..
hilang kawan buat selamanyer..
ak tumpang sedeh..
sbb siapa pun tak dpt merancang kan..
selalu doa utk dia ye..

kaw pulak hati2 kalau drive..